IEPC can provide instruction on the following technical fields:
- Maintenance techniques for power plants.
- General information about electricity generation.
- Hydraulic power plants and renewable energies.
- Valves and piping in power plants.
- Instrumentation in power plants.
- Process regulation in power plants.
- Programming of Allen Bradley® digital control systems.
- Heat exchanger and pumps.
- Boilers and fuels of conventional thermal power plants.
- Thermodynamics applied to power plants.
- Operating principles of steam turbines.
- Commissioning and directing steam turbines.
- Diagnosis and inspection of steam turbines.
- Assembly and disassembly of steam turbines.
- Operation and constituting elements of power generators.
- Excitation systems of power generators.
- Auxiliary systems of H2 cooled generators.
- Commissioning of power generators.
- Operation of power generators.
- Electrical protection systems of power generators.
- Diagnostic operations on power generators.
- Mechanical assembly and disassembly of power generators.
- The distribution of electricity in power plants.
- Electric power motors.
- Power transformers.
- High voltage substations.
For more information please download our complete training catalog (pdf):